Welcome to the International Student Program (ISP) at Bakersfield College
Current International Students
- Visit InsideBC.
- You should see a tab
We welcome International Students to Bakersfield College and invite you to visit us at www.bakersfieldcollege.edu and learn about our 100 years of excellence as a college.
We also encourage you to further explore the International Student Office’s website to learn more about your student status, international programs, and international activities.
International Student Program
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Travel Information for F-1 Students
It is important that students hand-carry (instead of packing in checked luggage) the following documents:
- Valid passport with valid F-1 visa
- Signed Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Status”
- Proof of financial support
- Your contact information, including a 24-hour emergency phone number, if necessary (in the U.S.)
Students also should consider bringing the following:
- Evidence of acceptance to Bakersfield College, like a recent tuition payment receipt or the BC acceptance letter
- Proof of paying the I-901 Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee